Dr. William Mize is a radiologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Mize specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1988
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1988
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Pediatric Radiology
- 2012 Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Twin Cities
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatric Radiology University Hosp, Inc, Diagnostic Radiology Jewish Hosp Of Cincinnati, Internal Medicine
- University of Cincinnati Affiliated Hospitals
- Children's Hospital/Boston Medical Center Program A
- Radiology, Pediatric - Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati
William A Mize MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
William A Mize MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Huseyin G. Tore M.D.420 Delaware Street Southeast Minneapolis Minnesota 55455
- Josser E. Delgado M.D.7505 METRO BLVD EDINA MN 55439
- Neeraj B. Chepuri M.D.1221 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis Minnesota 55403
- Molly E Raske MD166 4th St E Saint Paul MN 55101
- Lisa J Schneider M.D.7505 METRO BLVD STE 400 EDINA MN 55439
- Mary Foshager M.D.4801 W 81st St Minneapolis MN 55437