Lisa Sklover is a counselor in SOUTH GLASTONBURY, CT. Lisa evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
Lisa Sklover LPC's Practice location
SOUTH GLASTONBURY, CT 06073Get Direction
Westport, CT 06880Get Direction
Lisa Sklover LPC's reviewsWrite Review
- State Senator Sparks Outrage, Says Nurses “Play Cards For a Considerable Amount of the Day”
Washington State Senator Maureen Walsh (R-Wala Wala) is being slammed for making remarks about nurses in small hospitals, suggesting that nurses in critical access hospitals “probably play cards for a considerable amount of the day.”On April 16, 2019, the Washington State Senate was considering...
- Creating Low-Gluten Bread Made Possible with Gene-Editing Technique
Gluten-free bread is a type of bread that doesn't have any wheat, barley and rye, and instead has a combination of starches like potato flour, cornstarch and rice flour. As there are people who experience adverse reactions whenever they consume food that contains gluten, gluten-free bread is...
- Can You Prevent Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is simply inflammation of the cells lining the bronchial airways. Bronchitis affects males more often than females. Bronchitis can be due to an infection (viral or bacterial in origin) or the inhalation of smoke, dust, or any other irritating substance.Acute bronchitis is caused primarily...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- COPD: Definition, Epidemiology & Etiology
Our respiratory system is a complex machine comprised of small parts that ensure its smooth functioning. Even a small hindrance in any of the links can cause a complication in the respiratory system, which could result in severe health issues.There are many types of respiratory diseases, the most...
- How Is Hives (Urticaria) Diagnosed?
Hives are normally diagnosed by performing a detailed physical examination of the idiosyncratic reddish rash. If a patient is suffering from long-term hives, several tests may be done to establish the underlying cause.Acute Hives DiagnosisA general medical practitioner can simply diagnose mild...
- Erica Wilcox931 Main St South Glastonbury CT 06073
- Erica Lauren Janson PSYD931 MAIN STREET SUITE 2 GLASTONBURY CT 06073
- Suzanne Nolan Other16 HIGH ST. SOUTH GLASTONBURY CT 06073
- Meryl Marci Fields LCSW36 HOPEWELL RD APT 5 SOUTH GLASTONBURY CT 06073
- Simone M Dion MPH, MA, LPC891 MAIN STREET S. GLASTONBURY CT 06073
- Robert S. Henderson Other16 HIGH ST. SOUTH GLASTONBURY CT 06073