Dr. Mikhail Mirer is a pediatrician practicing in Babylon, NY. Dr. Mirer is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mirer diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mirer can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
Dr. Mikhail Mirer M.D.'s Practice location
Babylon, NY 11702Get Direction
Lindenhurst, NY 11757Get Direction
HERSHEY, PA 17033Get Direction
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
Dr. Mikhail Mirer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mirer
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- Dr. Richard C Ancona MD300 East Main Street Smithtown New York 11787
- Dr. Ramon E. Ferrand MD600 W 150th St New York New York 10034
- Dr. Reeta Saharia MD865 Merrick Rd Baldwin NY 11510
- Dr. Hariram Ganesh M.D.2 Sycamore Dr Roslyn NY 11576
- Dr. Mitchell Kleinberg M.D.270 Union Avenue Holbrook New York 11741
- Wendy Chan39 Plympton Avenue Roslyn Heights New York 11577