Dr. Lynn Samuel is a pathologist practicing in WARRENTON, VA. Dr. Samuel is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Samuel can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Samuel may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1988
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1988
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Univ Of Va Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Med Coll Of Virginia Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Lynn H Samuel MD's Practice location
WARRENTON, VA 20186Get Direction
Dr. Lynn H Samuel MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Dr. Shane Chittenden D.O.25359 Kinsale Pl Aldie VA 20105
- Dr. Kelly Domson MD500 HOSPITAL DRIVE WARRENTON VA 20186
- Dr. Jeffrey J Skovronsky MD8700 Sudley Rd Manassas VA 20110
- Dr. Elizabeth Stone Martin MD500 HOSPITAL DR WARRENTON VA 20186
- Ahman Amin Other7800 Sudley Rd Manassas VA 20109
- Dr. Jocelyn S Posthumus MD10850 Pyramid Pl Manassas VA 20110