Dr. Douglas Lemons is an anesthesiologist practicing in Lackland, TX. Dr. Lemons ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Lemons also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 2000
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- San Antonio Unif Ser Hlth Edu, Anesthesiology; San Antonio Unif Ser Hlth Edu, Transitional Year
Dr. Douglas Lemons M.D.'s Practice location
Lackland, TX 78236Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78216Get Direction
Dr. Douglas Lemons M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding the Effect of Lupus on the Kidneys
Each and every organ and structure in the body has a function to perform. Even seemingly vestigial structures, like the appendix, have been linked to having an impact on the development of our immune system, and the early removal could be the source of some autoimmune disorders.For this reason, when...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Norman Wulfsohn718 Lexington Avenue San Antonio Texas 78212
- Dr. Edward D. Briggs M.D.45 Northeast Loop 410 San Antonio Texas 78215
- Dr. Dennis Edward Karasek M.D.3603 Paesanos Pkwy San Antonio TX 78231
- Dr. John R Hall D.O.5282 Medical Dr #200 San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Michael E Kruczek M.D.8637 Fredericksburg Rd San Antonio TX 78240
- Dr. Elaine Nicole Key MD338 E Bannock St Boise ID 83712