Dr. David Francis practices Radiation Oncology in MADISON, WI. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Francis specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Dr. David Francis M.D.'s Practice location
MADISON, WI 53792Get Direction
Dr. David Francis M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- What Medications Are Used for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer treatments can be administered to cure cancer or to manage or alleviate its symptoms. There are several ways of treating prostate cancer and the treatment options depend on various factors such as:...
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Dr. Richard A. Steeves MD PHD600 Highland Avenue Madison Wisconsin 53792
- Dr. Kevin R. Kozak MD, PHD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Michelle Mary kolton Mackay M.D.1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Peter A Mahler MD PHD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Steven P Howard MD PHD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Mark A Ritter MD PHD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792