Dr. Michael Anthony Boffa M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology550 FIRST AVENUE NEW YORK NY, 10016
Dr. Michael Boffa practices Neuropathology in NEW YORK, NY. Dr. Boffa studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Michael Anthony Boffa M.D.'s Practice location
NEW YORK, NY 10016Get Direction
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
Dr. Michael Anthony Boffa M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boffa
- Revolutionary Rehab Techniques (Intended for Stroke Patients) Show Promise in MS Patients
A new rehab technique first meant for stroke patients is now showing hope in improving the needs for people with multiple sclerosis (MS). ...
- How Herpes Affects Multiple Sclerosis
Having multiple sclerosis is difficult to manage on its own. The symptoms may feel overwhelming, so researching and being an active participant in the appropriate care plan are two important steps. There are several viruses that impact the neurological system in the body. Herpes is a disease that is...
- Teen with Spinal Muscular Atrophy Being Kept Alive with Spinraza
Many researchers and medical professionals today are constantly striving to better the opportunities for those diagnosed with a variety of diseases and conditions. As time has progressed, these treatments have improved in their effectiveness, especially as those in the medical world begin to...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- His Need for Speed Keeps Scott Roehm From Giving into Parkinson’s Disease
Scott Rohm has a unique therapy for his Parkinson’s Disease symptoms. His legs tremble, but this 56-year-old Millcreek Township gentleman doesn’t let his Parkinson’s disease get him down. He still drives his Corvette up to 168 miles an hour, racing a Mustang on the road. ...
- Is Forced Exercise Really A Treatment for Parkinson's?
Across the US, people are gathering together a few times a week to climb on their stationary bikes and peddle like nobody’s business. These aren’t spin classes, nor are the riders training for the Tour de France. Instead, these are people who are challenging themselves and pushing their bodies...
- Dr. Earl A. Zimmerman M.D.47 New Scotland Avenue Albany New York 12208
- Dr. Eric S Molho M.D.215 Washington Avenue Ext Albany NY 12205
- Dr. Bruce A Beesley MD3 Atrium Dr Albany NY 12205
- Dr. Daniel Silverman MD314 S Manning Blvd Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Matthew Joseph Murnane M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Dzintra Freimane Celmins M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208