Dr. Joohyun Cha practices Periodontics in ROSEVILLE, CA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Cha has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Cha provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Joohyun Cha's Practice location
ROSEVILLE, CA 95678Get Direction
Joohyun Cha's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- Blocking Enzymes May Be the Key to Alzheimer's Treatment
Scientists at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) have been working on a potential new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease. They are honing in on the genetics involved, hoping to hijack enzymes to do the job.There are genes that turn on to help us make new memories.It’s been shown in...
- What is an Internal Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids result from the application of pressure in the anus and rectum.Hemorrhoids can be either internal or external, depending on their location. Internal hemorrhoids are located deep in the rectum, far from where anyone can observe. Internal hemorrhoids may go undetected or even be...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What Causes Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a type of hormonal imbalance in which the thyroid hormones are in lower than normal. Essentially, it is the result of an underactive thyroid, and may be referred to as such. The two major hormones produced by the thyroid gland (T3 and T4) play an important role in your metabolism...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Robert William Pretel DDS MSD1810 Professional Dr Sacramento CA 95825
- Pedram Paul Towfighi DDS MS1810 Professional Dr Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Russell Everette Weaver D.D.S.8035 Madison Ave Citrus Heights CA 95610
- Dr. Asvin Vidyacharan Vasanthan DDS1420 E ROSEVILLE PKWY ROSEVILLE CA 95661
- Dr. Sean P Avera D.D.S., M.S.3113 Professional Dr Auburn CA 95603
- Dr. Leland Lee D.D.S.2131 Capitol Ave Sacramento CA 95816