Dr. Mark W Hofer MD is a top Pathology in EAU CLAIRE, WI. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Mark W Hofer MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Mark W Hofer MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Mark W Hofer MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In EAU CLAIRE, WI, Dr. Mark W Hofer MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ Of Sd Sch Of Med- Vermillion Sd- 1985
University of South Dakota 1985
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- University of Wisconsin Program
Dr. Mark W Hofer MD's Practice location
EAU CLAIRE, WI 54701Get Direction
Dr. Mark W Hofer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- What Is Cytomegalovirus?
What is cytomegalovirus?Cytomegalovirus (CMV) is a member of the herpes virus family. Others viruses that belong to the same family are:...
- Alternative Treatments For Laryngitis
When the larynx (vocal cords) is inflamed, laryngitis occurs. A bacterial or viral infection or extremely strained vocal cords causes this condition.A weak or hoarse voice is the most common laryngitis symptom. At times, laryngitis patients are unable to talk, and a dry cough and sore throat...
- How Diet Can Ease Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
People who live with MS look for effective approaches to enhance their quality of life. Good nutrition is a fundamental element of health promotion. In fact, maintaining a healthy and well-balanced diet offers a sense of control when coping with a disease that is considered unpredictable. Moreover,...
- How Is Bronchitis Treated?
Bronchitis is an inflammation of the bronchi, usually resulting from a viral infection. Bronchitis can be either acute or chronic. Allergic bronchitis is also common among people who have allergies. Bronchitis is more common during the winter season when common cold and flu infect people in the...
- New FDA Approved Drug for Lupus
Over time FDA approves some drugs to be used to treat different diseases. Almost every month new drugs are approved. There are a lot of research happening at the moment, and usually, most of these research lead to the development of better medications. There are new products that FDA approved in...
- Michael John Spak MD900 WEST CLAIREMONT AVENUE EAU CLAIRE WI 54701
- Peter Sven Hanson MD900 W CLAIREMONT AVE EAU CLAIRE WI 54701
- Mr. Greg C Heiler MD900 WEST CLAIREMONT AVENUE EAU CLAIRE WI 54701
- Karl Edwin Stien M.D.900 WEST CLAIREMONT AVENUE EAU CLAIRE WI 54701
- Jean M Jirovec LMFT505 S Dewey St Eau Claire WI 54701
- James Joseph Geraghty MD900 WEST CLAIREMONT AVENUE EAU CLAIRE WI 54701