Dr. Frank V Beardell MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Suite 4200 Newark DE, 19713
Dr. Frank Beardell is a pathologist practicing in Newark, DE. Dr. Beardell is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Beardell can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Beardell may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1989
Georgetown University School of Medicine 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (aml)
- Multiple Myeloma
- Dermal Aesthetics
- Oral Surgery Procedures
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Hematology/Oncology; Christiana Care Hlth Servs Inc, Internal Medicine
- Christiana Care Health Servs Inc
Dr. Frank V Beardell MD's Practice location
Dr. Frank V Beardell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Beardell
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Dr. Robert N Arm DMD501 W 14th St Rm 2234 Wilmington DE 19801
- Dr. Robert Bradley Slease MD4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Scott William Hall MD4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Mary Virginia Iacocca MD4755 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19718
- Dr. Mehmet I. Goral M.D.701 E Marshall St West Chester PA 19380
- Dr. Scott H. Saul M.D.701 E Marshall St West Chester PA 19380