John S Strobel M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology550 S Landmark Ave Bloomington IN, 47403
Dr. John Strobel is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Bloomington, IN. Dr. Strobel performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Large clinical trials in the management of ventricular arrhythmias. Applying group results to individual cases.
- Electrocardiographic characteristics of ventricular arrhythmias arising from the aortic sinuses of valsalva: a case report and review of the literature.
- The effects of ventricular fibrillation duration and site of initiation on the defibrillation threshold during early ventricular fibrillation.
John S Strobel M.D.'s Practice location
Bloomington, IN 47403Get Direction
BLOOMINGTON, IN 47403Get Direction
Bloomington, IN 47401Get Direction
John S Strobel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Strobel
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Shawn A Baldwin M.D.550 S Landmark Ave Bloomington IN 47403
- Kyle Patrick Hornsby M.D.550 S LANDMARK AVE BLOOMINGTON IN 47403