Dr. Jewell Mcghee is a homeopathic physician practicing in REDFORD, MI. Dr. Mcghee specializes in medicine that creates symptoms similar to what the patient is already experiencing. Homeopathic physicians set up lengthy interviews in order to get detailed descriptions on the symptoms as well as eating and sleeping habits so they can match them properly.
Ms. Jewell Lezell Mcghee's Practice location
REDFORD, MI 48239Get Direction
Ms. Jewell Lezell Mcghee's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Overcome Lyme Disease with Diet, Supplements, and Natural Treatment Methods
Can you beat Lyme disease naturally? Do diet and supplements have roles to play in Lyme disease? Yes, you can beat Lyme disease naturally with diet and supplements.Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that is caused by the bite of a deer tick. Living with Lyme disease can be overwhelming,...
- Tips to Alleviate Hot Flashes
Hormonal therapy is the commonest treatment for hot flashes. It is the only FDA-endorsed therapy so far. However, several other non-hormonal alternatives are available to help women alleviate their menopause-related symptoms before considering hormonal therapies. For some women, especially those who...
- What Is Fennel?
What is fennel?Fennel is an herb grown for its strongly flavored leaves and seeds. It is a renowned herb, vegetable, spice and medicinal plant. It has a flavor similar to the spices anise and licorice. Fennel is a common food item; it is not rare nor expensive, unlike vanilla pods and...
- Evening Primrose Oil: Uses, Benefits, Dosage, and Side Effects
What is evening primrose oil?Evening primrose oil (EPO) is very useful since hundreds of years for helping women with fertility and menstrual problems. The oil is cold pressed from the Oenothera biennis plant seeds or evening primrose seeds. The oil is then encapsulated for use as dietary...
- Holistic Treatments for Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis or also known as pink eye is a disease that can affect anyone, no matter the gender or age. There are many different types, causes, and treatments. A person suffering from pink eye may want to dismiss the thought of going to the doctor, so he or she considers taking various types of...
- Holistic Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a very common condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce adequate hormones to maintain the metabolic levels of the body. Having a low amount of thyroid hormones in the blood affects the energy production in cells. A decrease in thyroid hormones leads to fatigue and...
- Thea Nashira Hogue37202 S WOODBRIDGE CIR APT 102 WESTLAND MI 48185
- Jason Oliver Preston11094 WHITHORN ST DETROIT MI 48205
- An Lap Ly33162 DEQUINDRE RD STERLING HEIGHTS MI 48310
- Naomi Darden25711 SOUTHFIELD RD SOUTHFIELD MI 48075
- Rena Adell Jackson14881GREENFIELD RD DETROIT MI 48227
- Christine Paige1112 CATALPA ROYAL OAK MI 48067