Ashley Everson LSW
Social Worker1820 WALNUT ST E STE 5 DEVILS LAKE ND, 58301
Ashley Everson LSW is a top Social Worker in DEVILS LAKE, ND. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Ashley Everson LSW is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Ashley Everson LSW is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Ashley Everson LSW is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In DEVILS LAKE, ND, Ashley Everson LSW is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Ashley Everson LSW's Practice location
DEVILS LAKE, ND 58301Get Direction
Ashley Everson LSW's reviewsWrite Review
- The Financial Burden of Alzheimer's for Caregivers
As medical professionals have continued to discover the various diseases that exist today, some more than others stand out as bringing serious repercussions to not only the patient, but those looking after them. One specific disease that brings with it serious repercussions is dementia. This disease...
- She Survived Breast Cancer, But Says a Treatment Side Effect Almost Killed Her
In 2014, 47-year-old Virginia Harrod found a lump in her breast, which was actually stage III breast cancer. She was immediately started on shock-and-awe chemotherapy, but as it turned out, the cancer was chemo-resistant and the tumor only grew with each treatment. Harrod then underwent a double...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery Improves Quality of Life for Parkinson's Patient
Parkinson’s Disease Disrupts the Life of a Single DadMuscle spasms, stiffness, and decreased motor skills are not symptoms commonly associated with younger people in their 20s and 30s. For Bill Swayze, however, these symptoms appeared and resulted in early diagnosis of Parkinson’s at the rare...
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- Why We Can’t Treat All Ovarian Cancer the Same Way
Over the last three decades, ovarian cancer survival rates have seen very little improvement. The current five-year survival rate for ovarian cancer is 43%, a low percentage that is a result of the fact that this type of cancer is difficult to detect and often goes undiagnosed until it has reached...
- David Kosmatka LSW1601 COLLEGE DR N DEVILS LAKE ND 58301
- Mrs. Shera Jean Brandvold LICENSED SOCIAL WORK420 4TH AVE NE DEVILS LAKE ND 58301
- Becky L Carow LSW1601 COLLEGE DR N DEVILS LAKE ND 58301
- Christen Olson LSW524 4TH AVE NE DEVILS LAKE ND 58301
- Mr. Baird Wayne Sundeen LSW1601 COLLEGE DR N DEVILS LAKE ND 58301
- Michael Shock LICSW200 HIGHWAY 2 W DEVILS LAKE ND 58301