Dr. Robert Lawson practices Emergency Medicine in Redding, CA. Dr. Lawson assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Lawson examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1975
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Univ Tn Grad Sch Of Med, General Surgery; Univ Tn Grad Sch Of Med, Pediatrics; Univ Tn Grad Sch Of Med, Family Medicine
Dr. Robert F Lawson MD's Practice location
Redding, CA 96001Get Direction
Dr. Robert F Lawson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lawson
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Dr. Andrew L. Knapp D.O1100 Butte Street Redding CA 96001
- Dr. Julie Hopkins Hamilton MD2175 Rosaline Ave Redding CA 96001
- Dr. Anthony B Karam DO2175 Rosaline Ave Redding CA 96001
- Dr. Paul R Young MD2175 Rosaline Ave Redding CA 96001
- Dr. Martha E. Alvarez MD1100 Butte Street Redding CA 96001
- Dr. Travis Frederick Mackenzie M.D.6071 W Outer Dr Detroit MI 48235