Dr. Andrew Graff DO
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology9040 JACKSON AVE TACOMA WA, 98431
Dr. Andrew Graff practices Radiation Oncology in TACOMA, WA. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Graff specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Andrew Graff DO's Practice location
TACOMA, WA 98431Get Direction
- She Survived Breast Cancer, But Says a Treatment Side Effect Almost Killed Her
In 2014, 47-year-old Virginia Harrod found a lump in her breast, which was actually stage III breast cancer. She was immediately started on shock-and-awe chemotherapy, but as it turned out, the cancer was chemo-resistant and the tumor only grew with each treatment. Harrod then underwent a double...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Three-Week Chemotherapy Dosing Reconfirmed as First-Line Treatment of Ovarian Cancer
Chemotherapy as a treatment option for cancer has existed for decades, and has long been the standard of care and first line of treatment for almost all forms of cancer. The term is an umbrella term referring to the use of medicines to halt the growth of cancerous tumors and to kill off cancerous...
- Dr. William Brent Reece M.D.Madigan Army Medical Center Tacoma WA 98431
- Dr. Christopher Premo MDMADIGAN ARMY MEDICAL CENTER 9040 JACKSON AVE TACOMA WA 98431
- Dr. John B Halligan MDMadigan Army Medical Center Tacoma WA 98431
- Dr. Dusten Malcolm Macdonald M.D.MADIGAN ARMY MEDICAL CTR JOINT BASE LEWIS MCCHORD WA 98431