Mrs. Christina F Coleman RD
Dietitian-Nutritionist (Pediatric) | Nutrition, Pediatric2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO, 64108
Dr. Christina Coleman practices Nutritional Medicine in KANSAS CITY, MO. Dr. Coleman has received an education on and advises people on matters of food and nutrition, considering how they both impact health. Nutritionists? help patients choose the right things to eat, help them plan menus, and advise them on the health effects of certain foods. Nutritionists assess a patients current dietary habits and needs, educate them on healthy eating habits, follow up to ensure the menus are working, and write reports that document a patients progress.
Mrs. Christina F Coleman RD's Practice location
KANSAS CITY, MO 64108Get Direction
- Gluten Sensor Makes Celiac Life Easier
The Latest Technology To Help Those With Issues To GlutenThere are many types of gluten-free products on the market today. From the latest gluten-free food to gluten-free cookbooks. The latest technology on the market has been doing more than ever to assist those who are facing gluten intolerance...
- Signs and Symptoms of Conjunctivitis
There are many causes of conjunctivitis such as:...
- Parenting and Prioritizing with Multiple Sclerosis
Many may take it for granted that they can easily whip up a hearty dinner for the whole family or a simple, nutritious snack for one. For people who have multiple sclerosis (MS), the act of cooking may be one of the activities that becomes challenging over time. Rebecca Thomasson, an occupational...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What Causes Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids are inflamed and swollen veins in the rectum, which is the last section of the digestive system. They can also occur at the opening of the anus. The veins in the lower rectum and anus tend to swell under pressure, which is basically what causes hemorrhoids. They cause severe pain in the...
- What to Expect After Cataract Surgery?
As long as you are healthy, you don’t have any other eye infections and you don’t smoke, your cataract operation recovery should be without much ado. Research shows that several months after the surgery, most people get a positive outcome with better vision, clearer images and no other eye...
- Shannon Rae Beattie MS, RD, LD, CNSD2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Ms. Margaret K Kriley RD2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Shannon Meyer MS,RD,LD2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Mrs. Rhonda Ann Sullian RD2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Nancy Green RD2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Melissa Newmaster2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108