Dr. Max Meschberger is a psychologist practicing in GARDEN CITY, KS. Dr. Meschberger specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Meschberger evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Meschberger because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Max E Meschberger LMLP, LCP, LCMFT's Practice location
GARDEN CITY, KS 67846Get Direction
Max E Meschberger LMLP, LCP, LCMFT's reviewsWrite Review
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- Psychotherapy for Multiple Personality Disorder
Multiple personality disorder or currently known as dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a condition where an individual is characterized by two or more personalities. These personalities are distinct and are sometimes called alters. Alters might have different characteristics from the person...
- 5 Signs That You Are an Extrovert
Extroverts are described as being sociable, talkative, friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing, and action-oriented. Although these characteristics are positive, sometimes, extroverts are also associated with negative impressions, such as being attention seekers, often distracted, and have a hard time...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Psychotherapy for Depression
If you have depression, the most recommended treatment for you would be psychotherapy. The term psychotherapy, which is also known as therapy, in short, involves various techniques of treatment. During therapy, you talk to a licensed, trained, and experienced therapist in mental health care. The...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- Gordon N Duncan LCP 0761145 E Kansas Plz Garden City KS 67846
- Veronica J Bauer LCP1145 E Kansas Plz Garden City KS 67846
- Christie Reed LCP1111 E Spruce St Garden City KS 67846
- Mr. Marshall H Lewis LMLP, LCP1145 E Kansas Plz Garden City KS 67846
- Lisa M Southern LMLP, LCP1145 E Kansas Plz Garden City KS 67846
- Ms. Teresa Rene Sutherlin LCP531 Campus View St Garden City KS 67846