Dr. Vipul Jayendranath Dhumak M.D.
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology200 Hawkins Dr Department Of Anesthesiology Iowa City IA, 52242
Dr. Vipul Dhumak practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in MORGANTOWN, WV. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Dhumak treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences 2001
Dr. Vipul Jayendranath Dhumak M.D.'s Practice location
MORGANTOWN, WV 26506Get Direction
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
- Sleeping Positions for Sleep Apnea
Health conditions that affect the lives of others are many, and sleep apnea and snoring are one of them. Sleep apnea can be devastating to the lives and health of the loved ones of those with the condition. There are millions of snorers, and most of them are not aware that they are suffering from...
- Could this Genetic Discovery Lead to Better Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment?
There have been a number of different treatment options for rheumatoid arthritis that utilize exercising, diets, and antibiotics. Many previously thought that arthritis is a result of natural aging processes and poor fitness habits. However, a new study suggests that this disorder may actually be in...
- What are the Treatment Options for Hernia
Hernia occurs when an organ protrudes through an opening or a tissue that keeps it in place. There are several types of hernia including inguinal, incisional, hiatal, and more. While some hernias have visible symptoms such as a lump or acidity in stomach, others are asymptotic. The latter type of...
- The Truth About Gabapentin, a Popular Drug for Patients with Fibromyalgia
Gabapentin is one of the most popular drugs prescribed for patients with fibromyalgiaFibromyalgia is a chronic and complex condition that causes discomfort, fatigue, pain and deep exhaustion as well as a variety of other symptoms.As its name suggests, fibromyalgia mainly affects the soft tissues of...
- The Low FODMAP Diet and Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Myths and Facts
Until now, it has been recognized that diet neither causes nor treats inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis. However, specific diets have proven to be helpful in alleviating symptoms associated with these diseases. When considering this, it is important to...
- How Antibody Tests Can Detect Celiac Disease in Children
Although celiac disease seems to be genetic, it is not always expressed clinically. Studies who have looked at its genetic predisposition have determined a certain prevalence of the disease in asymptomatic relatives of the patient's first degree and monocyte twins. However, until now the form of...
- Dr. Ramprasad Sripada MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Stephen Hays MD200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Chaitra Mukundan M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Anna Marika Stone M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Ryan Lance Densmore200 HAWKINS DR DEPT OF IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Paul Andrew Miska D.O.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242