Rosa Brummett is an Addiction Medicine Physician in ALBANY, KY. Rosa evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
- 'War' editorial invites varied and visceral reactions.
- Medicinal herbs: a primer for primary care.
- Psychological response and survival in breast cancer.
- Surgery and meaning.
- The role of the mind and emotions of patient and surgeon in the outcome of surgery.
- Surgery and complementary therapies: a review.
- The implant problem: some personal thoughts.
- Platelets, prostaglandins, and patency in microvascular surgery.
- Microsurgical models.
- The female vanguard.
- Contraction and growth of wounds covered by meshed and non-meshed split thickness skin grafts.
- The effect of the "patency test" on arterial endothelial surface.
- The posterior calf fascial free flap.
- Single hit aetiology of human minor congenital malformations unassociated with major congenital malformations.
Rosa Brummett LPCA MRC's Practice location
ALBANY, KY 42602Get Direction
Rosa Brummett LPCA MRC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Mumps?
The mumps is a viral infection of the parotid glands, the saliva producing glands present within the cheek in front of the ears. The infection often results in the swelling of the parotid glands. This contagious infection was contained to a large extent after the introduction of the mumps...
- What is involved in a COVID-19 Test?
Have you ever heard the notion that the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 can be confusing? Let us take for example having a runny nose. We all know that allergic rhinitis (a reaction to a certain allergen – like pollen, or the perfume of your seatmate) can cause colorless fluid to flow excessively....
- Is Vaginal Discharge Normal?
Vaginal discharge is a whitish fluid containing dead cells and bacteria from the vagina. This discharge protects the vagina from infections and keeps it clean. Some amount of vaginal discharge is normal in all women, and often varies in consistency and color. It may range from clear a fluid to...
- Seeking Online Resources for Fibromyalgia Information
For those who have had fibromyalgia disease for 20 years or even more, the internet has offered a lot of information online and this information can be found with ease. For those young people who don’t understand the world without internet, finding information about the disease or anything to help...
- Does Cystic Fibrosis Run in the Family?
Cystic fibrosis is a disease affecting many people throughout the United States and the world. Yet, there is so much information out there that it is sometimes difficult to ascertain the most important facts. With this disease, you may have many lingering questions. How does someone get cystic...
- What Are the Different Types of Allergy Tests?
Millions of people in United States are affected by different types of allergies. Knowing what causes or triggers an allergic response is important in extending an appropriate and effective treatment for the allergy. With the development of technologies, a number of new medical tests have been...