Dr. Richard Justin Perrin MD
Neuropathologist | Neuropathology216 S Kingshighway Blvd Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Richard Perrin is a Neuropsychiatrist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Perrin studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats mental disorders attributable to diseases of the nervous system. Neuropsychiatrists are trained to treat disorders occurring in patients due to irritability, attention deficit disorder, epilepsy, and many other conditions.
- Protein-protein interactions of alpha-synuclein in brain homogenates and transfected cells.
- Cocaine abusers have an overexpression of alpha-synuclein in dopamine neurons.
- Structural determinants of PLD2 inhibition by alpha-synuclein.
- Neuropathology for the neuroradiologist: Antoni A and Antoni B tissue patterns.
- Upcoming candidate cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers of Alzheimer's disease.
- Cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers for clinical trials: why markers for differential diagnosis are important.
- Mammaglobin-A immunohistochemistry in primary central nervous system neoplasms and intracranial metastatic breast carcinoma.
- Management of atypical cranial meningiomas, part 1: predictors of recurrence and the role of adjuvant radiation after gross total resection.
- Management of atypical cranial meningiomas, part 2: predictors of progression and the role of adjuvant radiation after subtotal resection.
- Brain collection, standardized neuropathologic assessment, and comorbidity in Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative 2 participants.
- Radiation Therapy for Residual or Recurrent Atypical Meningioma: The Effects of Modality, Timing, and Tumor Pathology on Long-Term Outcomes.
- A 71-Year-Old Man Presenting with Headache, Blurry Vision and Alexia without Agraphia.
- Angiographically cryptic histologically verified cerebrovascular malformations.
Dr. Richard Justin Perrin MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63110Get Direction
- What is Childhood Obesity?
Childhood obesity refers to when a child or teen is weighing way more than his or her height and age. This is a serious medical complication that usually leads the child to a troubled adulthood as far as health is concerned.Children are delicate human beings and obesity puts them at risk of serious...
- What Is Mahi-Mahi?
Mahi-mahi is a ray-finned fish that belongs to the Coryphaenidae family. The term mahi-mahi means very strong in the Hawaiian language. This surface-dwelling fish is usually found in tropical, subtropical and temperate waters around the world. Although mahi-mahi is also commonly called as the...
- Causes and Treatment for Gynecomastia
What Is Gynecomastia?When boys enter adolescence, they will see a lot of hormonal changes in their body. The growth in both maternal and paternal hormones leads to changes like a growth of hair, deepening of the voice, etc. In some cases, due to excess estrogen in the body, the breast tissue in...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- Tips On Living With Epilepsy
Get to Know Your EpilepsyEpilepsy can affect people at any point in their life. There’s no specific race or gender that have a higher incidence rate of epilepsy. Until now, there was no single cause of epilepsy. The causes of epilepsy range from head injuries to birth defects to tumors and...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- Dr. Arie Perry MD216 S Kingshighway Blvd Saint Louis MO 63110
- Namita Sinha1 BARNES JEWISH HOSPITAL PLZ SAINT LOUIS MO 63110
- Dr. Patrick J. Cimino M.D., PH.D.660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Robert Edward Schmidt MD216 S Kingshighway Blvd Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Christopher Perry Dunham MD660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Nima Sharifai MD, PHD1 BARNES JEWISH HOSPITAL PLZ SAINT LOUIS MO 63110