Dr. Thomas Hadley is a pathologist practicing in EAU CLAIRE, WI. Dr. Hadley is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Hadley can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Hadley may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1970
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology Pacific Presby Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Mr. Thomas Hadley MD's Practice location
EAU CLAIRE, WI 54701Get Direction
Mr. Thomas Hadley MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Mr. Greg C Heiler MD900 WEST CLAIREMONT AVENUE EAU CLAIRE WI 54701
- Dr. Mark W Hofer MD900 WEST CLAIREMONT AVE EAU CLAIRE WI 54701
- Dr. Robert V Ridenour MD900 W CLAIREMONT AVE EAU CLAIRE WI 54701
- Mr. Robert V Ridenour MD900 WEST CLAIREMONT AVE EAU CLAIRE WI 54701
- Mr. Donnan Ocarroll MD900 W CLAIREMONT AVE EAU CLAIRE WI 54701