Clayton Wheeler AUDIOLOGY
Audiologist7 HOSPITAL DR ABILENE TX, 79606
Dr. Clayton Wheeler is an audiologist practicing in ABILENE, TX. Dr. Wheeler evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Wheeler takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Clayton Wheeler AUDIOLOGY's Practice location
ABILENE, TX 79606Get Direction
- Why You Should Still Drink Chocolate Milk
According to a new study, drinking chocolate milk after a workout provides the right amount of carbohydrates and protein to build muscles, improve endurance, reduce fat, and enhance performance. “After an exercise session, we need to replenish the sugar stores in the muscles and switch on protein...
- Diabetes Patients at Higher Risk of Suffering a Stroke
High blood sugar, blood flow problems, and diabetic ketoacidosis are just a few issues that diabetic patients need to keep in mind when managing their illness. But, this list continues to grow as we learn more about the disease.It was recently discovered that those who are struggling with this...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Which Vegetables Are High Sources of Protein?
If you’re a vegetarian or vegan, you may wonder if you’re getting enough protein in your daily diet. According to experts, there are vegetables that can significantly provide you with all the nutrients you require (1, 2). There are also certain plant foods that contain more protein than other...
- Tips to Prevent Dehydration During the Summer
The risk of dehydrated increases exponentially when temperatures increase throughout the summer months. This is because warmer conditions cause people to have a higher sweat output. In hot temperatures with high humidity, sweat cannot evaporate to cool our bodies down. These weather conditions can...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Kelsey Nicole Walker AU.D.1233 N 18TH ST ABILENE TX 79601
- Constance Fiero Stephens CCC-A4601 Hartford St Abilene TX 79605
- Wendy B Artho AU.D.1233 N 18TH ST ABILENE TX 79601
- Jeremy James Donai Other1934 Hickory St Abilene TX 79601
- Kelsi Dee Mangrem AU.D.7 HOSPITAL DR ABILENE TX 79606
- Terri A. Jackson AUDIOLOGIST4601 Hartford St Abilene TX 79605