Margaret Dennison is a counselor in MAUSTON, WI. Margaret evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
Margaret A. Dennison PH.D.'s Practice location
MAUSTON, WI 53948Get Direction
Fond Du Lac, WI 54935Get Direction
Margaret A. Dennison PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Gastroenteritis: The Signs and Symptoms
Gastroenteritis (also called gastro) is a common condition. According to statistics, 1 in every 5 people in the United Kingdom will develop gastroenteritis every year. However, most people will experience mild gastroenteritis that does not need medical attention. Nevertheless, most people who have...
- Health Conditions That Can Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes
Lymph nodes help the body identify and fight infections, germs and other foreign substances. It is very typical for the lymph nodes to swell when the body is invaded by micro-organisms. Swelling is the lymph nodes trying to produce more white blood cells to continue battling foreign substances. It...
- Can Lupus Cause Stress and Depression?
Lupus is an autoimmune disease that targets multiple systems in our body. It is a chronic condition where the patients have to live with the symptoms permanently. It is also a very changeable disease, as patients have to live not knowing when the flare-ups may appear and when they will all subside....
- The Different Lupus Rash Treatments and How to Prevent Flare-ups
One of the many symptoms people with lupus face is the rashes on their faces and skin. While there are individuals with lupus who don't have any rashes or marks on their skin, a butterfly rash on the face and red lesions on the head and body are common symptoms. These rashes may feel uncomfortable...
- Staten Island Chef Is Doing Big Things for Celiac Patients
There are so many limitations to a gluten-free diet, especially when going gluten-free is a matter of living a healthy or a not so healthy life. Anyone who can’t rely on traditional staples like bread, cereals, and pasta can feel at a loss when trying to figure out what to cook or how to cook it....
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- Ed A Merz Other220 E La Crosse St Mauston WI 53948
- Christine A Mccasey LPC220 E La Crosse St Mauston WI 53948
- Dale M Kolstad LCSW200 E LA CROSSE ST MAUSTON WI 53948
- David L Rung MS COMMUNITY COUNSEL220 E. LA CROSSE ST MAUSTON WI 53948
- Carol L Fogleson CSAC220 E LA CROSSE ST MAUSTON WI 53948
- Larry L Walls LICENSED PROFESSIONA220 E Lacrosse St Mauston WI 53948