Sumera Shaikh Solaiman M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sleep Medicine3401 CIVIC CENTER BLVD PHILA PA, 19104
Dr. Sumera Solaiman practices Sleep Medicine in PHILA, PA. Dr. Solaiman studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Sumera Shaikh Solaiman M.D.'s Practice location
PHILA, PA 19104Get Direction
- Is There a Link Between Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Speech?
Many patients experience issues in speech when diagnosed with sleep apnea. The altered speech function in OSA has led researchers to believe that there is an underlying link between obstructive sleep apnea and a speech disorder. It has been seen in both children and adults, especially if they have...
- Agony of a Little Girl Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
People often say they slept like a baby after a restful night of sleep. However, that is not always the case, especially for kids suffering from obstructive sleep apnea. Sadly, most parents are not aware of this issue and it can become a very difficult problem to deal with, a problem that can affect...
- The Innovative Method to Detect Children’s Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been one of the leading causes of sleep deprivation and complications with the sleep cycle of anyone who suffers from it. As said as much before, but this condition, which can equally affect persons of any gender, manifests itself as periods during sleep where...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- The Negative Impact Sleep Apnea Can Have on a Child's Memory
Many already know that the pauses in breathing for a long period of time are what defines sleep apnea. However, what many may not know is that this disorder affects 1 out of 4 children and may occur between the ages of 2 and 8 years old. The American Sleep Apnea Association indicated that...
- Researchers Developing a New Test for Childhood Sleep Apnea
Although sleep apnea is a common issue in American population, the condition defined as the repeated interruption of breathing during the sleep time is not so frequently found in children. However, taking into account how obesity levels in children have increased during the last decade, and keeping...
- Dr. Ralph C. Gallo M.D.505 SUSSEX RD WYNNEWOOD PA 19096
- Dr. Suraiya Kureshi Haider MD3601 A St Philadelphia PA 19134
- Dr. Mark A Pearlman M.D.One Medical Center Blvd Chester PA 19013
- Dr. Priya Shalini Prashad MD3624 Market Street Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Christopher Michael Cielo D.O.34th Street And Civic Center Boulevard Philadelphia PA 19104