Dr. Aazim Omer is a hematologist oncologist practicing in MAPLE GROVE, MN. Dr. Omer specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Aazim Kamal Omer M.D.'s Practice location
MAPLE GROVE, MN 55369Get Direction
Bronx, NY 10471Get Direction
Dr. Aazim Kamal Omer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Link Between Lymphoma Radiotherapy and Mesothelioma
One of the more common forms of treatment for lymphoma is radiotherapy. This involves using radiation to kill the cancer cells in the lymph nodes. New studies have produced concerning findings regarding radiation therapy, and point towards another induced risk of using the practice.The StudyThe...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Teen with Hodgkin Lymphoma Skates with Her Hero, Mario Lemieux
Lillian Tarasiewicz was diagnosed with stage 3B Hodgkin lymphoma in October of 2015. She currently resides in South Carolina, but because of her father’s Pennsylvania background, she grew up with a love for hockey and for the Pittsburgh Penguins. She always felt a special connection to Mario...
- Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
The cancer care crew discusses what treatment will suit you after multiple myeloma has been diagnosed and staged. The following are treatments used in multiple myeloma:...
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- Dr. Gregory M Vercellotti MD424 Harvard Street Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Zohar Sachs MD PHD420 Delaware St SE Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Brian Lee Mcclune DO420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Sarah A Cooley M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Amy B Spomer Other6490 Excelsior Blvd Minneapolis MN 55426
- Dr. Harold N Londer M.D.3435 West Broadway Minneapolis MN 55422