Mary Fleming is an acupuncturist practicing in GRAND JUNCTION, CO. Dr. Fleming evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Fleming treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Mary Coleen Fleming M AC, L AC's Practice location
GRAND JUNCTION, CO 81505Get Direction
Mary Coleen Fleming M AC, L AC's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Ms. Audrey Maria Barrett AUDREY BARRETT, LAC2470 F Rd Grand Junction CO 81505
- Nancy Cohn Morgan L.AC.2232 N 7th St Grand Junction CO 81501
- Mr. Michael Stephen Cooper LAC1005 Hill Ave Grand Junction CO 81501
- Ms. Ousaphea Hymas samkara M.S.O.M., L.AC.2232 N 7th St Grand Junction CO 81501
- Bing Fay Lee L.AC.514 28 1/4 Rd Grand Junction CO 81501
- Charlene Ann Weidner LIC.AC3830 G 7/10 Rd Palisade CO 81526