Dr. Earl Carstensen, MD is one of the country's best rated doctors. His specialties include family medicine and he currently treats patients in Aurora, Colorado and Greenwood village, Colorado. Dr. Carstensen ...
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- St Joseph Hosp & Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University Of Minnesota 1969
- UNIV/MINN., MINNEAPOLIS, MN 1971
Dr. Earl J Carstensen MD's Practice location
Aurora, CO 80014Get Direction
Dr. Earl J Carstensen MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Home Remedies for Swollen Tonsils
Why are my tonsils swollen?The human body is a marvelous creation--a true work of art. It has the infrastructure to keep itself safe from harmful bacteria and viruses, and it has the ability to heal itself. One of these infrastructures is the tonsils. These are lymph nodes located at the back of the...
- Dr. Terri Allison Bowland DO240 Meeting House Ln Southampton NY 11968
- Dr. Michael A Schindel M.D.7444 W Alaska Dr Denver CO 80226
- Dr. Stephen Hindes M.D.300 E Hampden Ave Englewood CO 80113
- Dr. Brienne Loy M.D.1106 E Prospect Rd Fort Collins CO 80525
- Dr. Joshua Brannon Messer MD1701 W 72nd Ave Denver CO 80221
- Dr. Sharon M Mckelvey D.O.1550 S Potomac St Aurora CO 80012