Dr. Christina Silva santisteban is a naturopathic physician practicing in HOUSTON, TX. Dr. Silva santisteban specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Silva santisteban combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Christina Silva santisteban's Practice location
HOUSTON, TX 77074Get Direction
Christina Silva santisteban's reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Strep Throat
Causes of Strep ThroatStrep throat is a dangerous infection that causes various effects in the throat. A person with the disease will experience a lot of symptoms, most of which will vary from throat-related symptoms to affecting the rest of the body.Strep throat primarily affects the throat and is...
- What Is Oolong Tea? Health Benefits of Oolong Tea
Oolong tea is one of the best natural remedies that can help in easing a number of health issues, which include cardiac or heart problems, conditions related to inflammatory diseases, high levels of cholesterol, and much more.Oolong tea contains various antioxidants that help promote better bone...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Benefits of an Oatmeal Bath for Skin, Hair, and Health
What is an oatmeal bath?For those who think that oatmeal is something that can only be taken for breakfast, think again. A long time ago, various healers have suggested the use of oats aside from just providing sustenance and relief from constipation. Oats have been recognized to contain...
- Black Cohosh: Uses, Benefits, and Side Effects
What is black cohosh?Black cohosh is an herbal flowering plant, which is mostly grown in various parts of Canada and the United States. It comes from the family of buttercup. The roots of this plant are dark colored, hence the name “black cohosh”. These roots are used for various medicinal...
- Farzam Afshar1700 Post Oak Boulevard, 2 BLVD Place, Suite 600,, Houston, TX, 77056 Houston TX 77054
- Arturo Falcon2855 MANGUM RD HOUSTON TX 77092
- Dr. Erica Michelle Campbell ND5445 ALMEDA RD STE 403 HOUSTON TX 77004
- Dr. Jil Cooper Kenney N.D.5180 BUFFALO SPEEDWAY HOUSTON TX 77005
- Tariq Shafi ND5606 MOSS GLENN LN HOUSTON TX 77088
- Dr. Carlie D Bell ND5445 ALMEDA RD STE 403 HOUSTON TX 77004