Dr. Nada Derar practices Genetic Medicine in MILWAUKEE, WI. As a geneticist, Dr. Derar performs experiments and analyzes data to interpret the inheritance of different traits in patients. A geneticist evaluates, diagnoses, and manages patients with hereditary conditions or congenital malformations, genetic risk calculations, and mutation analysis. Dr. Derar carries out studies, tests, and counsels patients with genetic diseases.
Dr. Nada Derar M.D.'s Practice location
MILWAUKEE, WI 53226Get Direction
Dr. Nada Derar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- The Function and Structure of DNA
Deoxyribonucleic acid or DNA is a molecule that contains the instructions an organism needs to develop, live and reproduce. These instructions are found inside every cell and are passed down from parents to their children.The Structure of DNADNA contains molecules called nucleotides, which possess a...
- Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?
Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?Cancer is caused by a change in your genetic sequence. Genes are responsible for designing your body. Any alteration at that level will alter your body patterns.Cancer is an uncontrolled production of abnormal cells. Usually new cells are formed when your body needs...
- Dr. William Rhead MD9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. David P Bick MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Esperanza E Font montgomery M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Gabrielle Christine Geddes M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Gunter Hermann Scharer MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Michael Muriello M.D.9000 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226