Dr. Summer Ceraolo-o'donnell is a pediatric dentist practicing in PRINCESS ANNE, MD. Dr. Ceraolo-o'donnell specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Ceraolo-o'donnell takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
Dr. Summer Rose Ceraolo-o'donnell DDS's Practice location
PRINCESS ANNE, MD 21853Get Direction
Dr. Summer Rose Ceraolo-o'donnell DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Living On an IV Bag, Minneapolis Runner Won’t Let Crohn’s Disease Slow Her Down
54-year-old Sonya Goins is a television news reporter in Minneapolis and a mother of three children. She also suffers from Crohn’s disease, an inflammatory bowel disease that can affect any part of the gastrointestinal tract from the mouth to the anus. Goins was diagnosed with the condition in...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Dr. Elizabeth Mil-jin Shin D.D.S.12520 Prosperity Dr. Silver Spring MD 20904
- Dr. Charles Philip Brenner D.D.S.145 E Carroll St Salisbury MD 21801
- Dr. Vernesha D Lockhart DDS12165 Elm St Princess Anne MD 21853
- Dr. Judyth Grace Lee DMD12165 Elm St Princess Anne MD 21853
- Dr. Dana Marie Romano D.M.D.12165 Elm St Princess Anne MD 21853
- Dr. Mariella De stefano DDS230 Maple St Holyoke MA 01040