Mary L Phillips MA
Counselor/Therapist | Mental Health3314 26TH ST COLUMBUS NE, 68601
Mary Phillips is an Addiction Medicine Physician in COLUMBUS, NE. Mary evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Mary L Phillips MA's Practice location
COLUMBUS, NE 68601Get Direction
- Don’t Let Your Computer Strain Your Eyes
What is eyestrain?Eyestrain is a common medical condition characterized by an overuse of the eyes, like when driving a long distance, reading for a couple of hours, or using the computer. Staring at the computer screen for a long period of time will increase discomfort in your eyes.Eyestrain is not...
- Woman with Cystic Fibrosis Celebrates 40th Birthday with 40 Acts of Kindness
One woman is making it her mission to spread kindness--among anger, hope among fear, and love among hate. Kelly Asbell is that woman.Spending too many years in fearWednesday, March 21, 2018, was Kelly Asbell’s 40th birthday, a date she never imagined seeing. At age ten, Kelly was diagnosed with...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- Can High Blood Pressure Benefit Those with Ovarian Cancer?
Ovarian cancer is the most fatal of all reproductive cancers that women face. Fewer than half of the women diagnosed with ovarian cancer will survive more than five years after their diagnosis, leading to over 152,000 deaths each and every year. Cancer research programs are constantly trying to find...
- Selena Gomez Expected to Share Lupus Struggle in New Documentary
Life-Changing Diseases and Illnesses can Affect Celebrities TooIt might come as a surprise to some, but there are numerous celebrities across the globe that face different diseases and illnesses. Famous actor, singer, performer, and among many other titles Selena Gomez faces a disease. It is...
- Ali Sell3602 16TH ST COLUMBUS NE 68601
- Sonja Renee Brockman4432 SUNRISE PL COLUMBUS NE 68601
- Lisa M. Shoup LDAC3314 26th Street Columbus NE 68601
- Ana Bella Ortiz PROVISIONAL LADC4321 41ST AVE COLUMBUS NE 68601
- Larry Dwight Wilson LMHP, LADC, CPC3020 18TH ST SUITE 17 COLUMBUS NE 68601
- Katie Louise Laumann PLMHP1460 35th Avenue Columbus NE 68601