Dr. Charoo Chouhan M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry4910 AIRPORT AVE ROSENBERG TX, 77471
Dr. Charoo Chouhan is a psychiatrist practicing in ROSENBERG, TX. Dr. Chouhan is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Chouhan diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Chouhan may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Chouhan treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Dr. Charoo Chouhan M.D.'s Practice location
ROSENBERG, TX 77471Get Direction
Dr. Charoo Chouhan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chouhan
- Can Schizophrenia Be Treated?
Schizophrenia is a severe disorder of the mind that requires lifelong treatment. An individual suffering from this disorder is not able to identify the difference between what actually exists and what is in their mind. This disorder has an adverse effect on the way an individual thinks and reacts to...
- What Is Trichotillomania: Risk Factors and Treatment
IntroductionTrichotillomania is a type of mental disorder, which involves an irresistible and recurrent urge to pull out one's hair from the scalp and other parts of the body with hair, in spite of having the desire to stop. Due to hair pulling, the scalp tends to have patchy bald spots, which can...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapy treatment that involves a direct and practical approach to solving problems. It is short-term and focuses on changing the behavioral and thinking patterns of an individual so as to change the way he or she is feeling. It has proved to be...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Side Effects of Trintellix
What is Trintellix?Trintellix is an antidepressant used for the treatment of a type of mental disorder called major depressive disorder (MDD). The common side effects of this medication are:...
- Dr. Huiping Xu M.D.6100 Corporate dr Houston Texas 77036
- Dionisio R. Alquiza, Jr.22001 Southwest Fwy. Richmond Texas 77469
- Saira Mushtaq MD2600 S Gessner Road Houston TEXAS 77063
- Dr. Bernadette Ejiogu Onuoha MD12808 WEST AIRPORT BLVD SUGAR LAND TX 77478
- Dr. Mary Ann Ty M.D.2539 S Gessner Rd Houston Texas 77063
- Dr. Deena Gandhi MD56 Sugar Creek Center Blvd Sugar Land TX 77478