Sang Hong is an acupuncturist practicing in ELLICOTT CITY, MD. Dr. Hong evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Hong treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Sang Kwon Hong L.AC.'s Practice location
ELLICOTT CITY, MD 21042Get Direction
Ellicott City, MD 21042Get Direction
Sang Kwon Hong L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Alice L Chen M.S.10320 Baltimore National Pike Ellicott City MD 21042
- Weidong Li10320B BALTIMORE NATIONAL PIKE ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Hanbiao Cao L.AC.4801 Dorsey Hall Dr Ellicott City MD 21042
- Dr. Grant Zhang PH.D4801 Dorsey Hall Dr Ellicott City MD 21042
- Helen H Liu Other10304b Baltimore National Pike Ellicott City MD 21042
- Palwole Jang L.AC.9218 Frederick Rd Ellicott City MD 21042