Jill Steinmetz is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in BOISE, ID. Jill is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Steinmetz can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Steinmetz will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jill Steinmetz's Practice location
BOISE, ID 83712Get Direction
Jill Steinmetz's reviewsWrite Review
- Apgar Score: the five signs evaluated
Apgar Score: the five signsRight after birth, the health of a newborn baby is evaluated using the Apgar score, in which five factors are measured on a scale of zero to two. These scores are then added to give the final value which ranges from zero to ten. Thus, the overall health of the newborn baby...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- Pain Between the Shoulder Blades
IntroductionPain between the shoulder blades is also known as interscapular pain. It is a symptom that is often caused by minor issues, such as a muscle strain. However, being aware of such symptom is also very important since it may also be a sign of more serious conditions, such as lung cancer...
- The Best Ways To Treat A Fever
A fever is an abnormally high body temperature, often characterized by shivering, headaches, and delirium. The normal body temperature is 98.6 ̊ F. Temperature between 98.6 ̊ F and 100.4 ̊ F is considered to be a low-grade fever. However, temperatures at or above 102 ̊ F may be dangerous and...
- What Causes Nausea: An Overview of the Most Common Conditions
Nausea is a term which describes a sick stomach and the feeling of wanting to vomit. It can be a sign to vomit the contents of the stomach. Nausea is a symptom, not a disease. It is caused by many diseases but can often be prevented. Almost all people experience nausea at some point, which makes it...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Charles Cody Oliver PT, DPT7211 W Franklin Rd Boise ID 83709
- Anna Valerie caroline Jung PT, DPT7211 W FRANKLIN RD BOISE ID 83709
- Kathrine Simpson Rowe PT230 West Mallard Dr Boise ID 83706
- Kathryn Anne Murray PT, DPT6855 W FAIRVIEW AVE BOISE ID 83704
- Mrs. Kathryn S Weinert PT3965 E Homestead Rim Ct Boise ID 83716
- Wendy Rouse Rohin P.T.600 N Robbins Rd Boise ID 83702