Allison Joy Fine MS LCPC
Counselor/Therapist | Professional10735 S. CICERO #208 OAK LAWN IL, 60453
Allison Fine is a counselor in OAK LAWN, IL. Allison evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
Allison Joy Fine MS LCPC's Practice location
OAK LAWN, IL 60453Get Direction
- CureDuchenne Is Highlighted at the Annual Rare Disease Competition
CureDuchenne has already done so much for Duchenne muscular dystrophy. And, their latest achievement only proves that this organization has a large impact in the community.According to their site, “CureDuchenne is recognized as the global leader in research, patient care and innovation for...
- How Do You Prepare For a Lupus Appointment?
Do you have rashes on your skin that does not go away easily? Do they aggravate when your skin sees Sun? Do you feel very weak these days? Do you have fever with no known cause? Do you have painful joints? Do you have swollen legs? Preparation is the key for the right diagnosis and to get the most...
- What is Cataract Surgery?
The exact cause of cataracts is not known. Nevertheless, it seems that most cataracts are caused by long-term variations in the eye lens protein components which in turn causes cloudiness in the lens. Though not common, cataracts can affect infants and young children due to genetic enzyme...
- What is Turf Toe?
Turf toe refers to the painful injury to the big toe, and is very common in athletes in field sports, such as football, baseball, and soccer. This injury is common in activities that occur on grass or artificial turf. It can affect any other person who is involved in activities that extend the toe...
- Stem Cell Infusion as Possible Crohn's Fistula Therapy
The most common type of fistula associated with Crohn’s are anal fistulas which create “narrow tears that extend from the muscles that control the anus (anal sphincters) up into the anal canal.”Fistulas are just one of many Crohn’s-related issues which are grouped into the category of...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins, also called varicoses or varicosities, arise when your blood passages become inflated, weaken, and overflow with blood. Varicose veins are normally achy and bluish-purple or red in color. Occasionally, varicose veins appear inflamed and have a slight bulge to them.The situation is...
- Kim Marie Miiller MA, PSYD4440 W 95TH ST OAK LAWN IL 60453
- Cara Faith Czarnecki LCPC5176 ALEXANDER PL OAK LAWN IL 60453
- Tanya Taylor LPC, NCC9401 S 53RD CT OAK LAWN IL 60453
- Deborah Ann Fields LCPC4700 W 95TH ST OAK LAWN IL 60453
- Susan Lynn Merlnachinson L.C.P.C.10735 S CICERO AVE OAK LAWN IL 60453
- Cindy R Anderson M.A.9401 S 53RD CT OAK LAWN IL 60453