Dr. Samantha Mekhail Von ins MD
General Practitioner5901 E 7th St Long Beach CA, 90822
Dr. Samantha Von ins is a general practitioner practicing in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Von ins does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Von ins provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Samantha Mekhail Von ins MD's Practice location
Long Beach, CA 90822Get Direction
PLACENTIA, CA 92870Get Direction
Dr. Samantha Mekhail Von ins MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Von ins
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Most Common Causes of Swollen Lymph Nodes
Lymph nodes, also known as lymph glands, are situated throughout the body and are important to the body’s immune system. They are palpable and visible when they are swollen or enlarged. Lymph nodes can be found in every region of the body, and any problem of the lymph nodes will be a sign of...
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
- Differentiating Lupus and Psoriatic Arthritis
Arthritis - An OverviewArthritis is the name given to diseases or disorders that affect the body joints. Arthritis is a health issue that affects the joints, bones, and muscles and can also cause many problems with one's general health condition. Over 50 million of the Americans are diagnosed with...
- What is Avulsion?: Types, Symptoms of Avulsion and Fracture
Avulsion is a commonly found injury among sportspersons. An avulsion is a kind of injury in which a body part is torn away from its normal position. This mainly affects the soft tissues. Avulsion can cause immense bleeding.Avulsion is made possible by a violent force, which sometimes tears off the...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- Dr. Mahendra G Sanathra MD2015 E. Florence Ave. Los Angeles CA 90001
- Dr. Said F. Hakim M.D.4950 Barranca Pkwy Irvine California 92604
- Dr. Scott Douglass Ewing M.D.20001 BEACH BLVD HUNTINGTON BEACH CA 92648
- Mrs. Anaida Melkumian MD2865 ATLANTIC AVE LONG BEACH CA 90806
- Dr. Hor Born Chhay M.D.1862 E Anaheim St Long Beach CA 90813
- Dr. Ziyad Ayyoub M.D.7601 Imperial Hwy Downey CA 90242