Dr. Joshua Appelstein is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in ATLANTA, GA. Dr. Appelstein specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Appelstein typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Dr. Joshua Charles Appelstein MD's Practice location
ATLANTA, GA 30309Get Direction
Kew Gardens, NY 11415Get Direction
Dr. Joshua Charles Appelstein MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Shapewear Garments May Help to Burn More Calories
A new study has shown that women who wear tight shapewear garments during a workout will burn more calories compared to women who do not. The researchers from the University of Virginia say that these garments makes the muscles work harder and burn more calories.In this study, 15 women with the...
- Facts About Meningitis
Meningitis is described as the inflammation and infection of the spinal cord and the brain through their surrounding membranes. Though there are a number of types of meningitis, viral and bacterial meningitis are the most common. ...
- How to Know Your Child is Hyperactive
HyperactivityBetween the age group of 3-12 years, children are active and the syndrome is usually not recognized by parents because they are only thought to be always excited. Usually, the symptoms of a hyperactive child are not easily recognized by parents, according to several reports and...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- Immunosuppressive Drugs for Multiple Sclerosis
What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?Multiple sclerosis is a medical condition that affects the brain and the spinal cord. A few of the early symptoms of the disease are numbness, tingling sensation, blurry vision, and feeling weak. In this disease, the immune system tends to attack the myelin, which is...
- How to Cope with Your Depression
After being diagnosed with depression, it is important to learn how to cope with it and not fall into despair, as this could lead to severe consequences. Take the prescribed medicationAntidepressants may be prescribed to help improve your mood and enable you to return to your regular activities....
- Joseph Irvin Miller MD95 Collier Road Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Kenneth L Franco MD69 Jesse Hill Jr Dr Se Atlanta GA 30303
- Dr. Kendra J. Grubb M.D.550 PEACHTREE ST NE FL 6 ATLANTA GA 30308
- Dr. John E Moore MD5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Ward Vaughn Houck M.D.61 Whitcher St Ne Marietta GA 30060
- Dr. Sudhir Prem Srivastava M.D.5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342