Dr. Cesar Tapia-Vera, DDS
Dentist11550 West Bridge Way Suite 1B Alpharetta GA, 30005
Dr. Cesar Tapia-Vera is a Dentist practicing in Alpharetta, GA. Dr. Tapia-Vera specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dr. Cesar also specializes on dental implants, full mouth implant restoration and highly esthetic cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Cesar is trained to carry out such treatment as professional, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Colorado university DDS 2016
Dr. Cesar Tapia-Vera, DDS's Expert Contributions
Normally is only necessary if needed. Most people that visit the dentist regularly do not need a deep cleaning ever. READ MORE
All day, except to sleep. Take them off while sleeping at night. READ MORE
With your regular dental check up, twice a year READ MORE
It varies but normal is 10 to 12 weeks READ MORE
Normally about a week or so if it’s properly done READ MORE
Impacted lower wisdom teeth READ MORE
If the bonding is on an esthetic area, then yes READ MORE
A few weeks the most READ MORE
Yes you can, unless you are allergic to peanuts READ MORE
It depends on multiple factors, medical history of patient, bone condition, among other things. Most cases, it takes about 5 days to feel almost or none discomfort but the time it takes to complete heal and integrate to the body is 3 months in most cases. READ MORE
Yes, but it depends on the lab technician work or how advanced the same visit crown machine is. READ MORE
Periodontal dressing is something dentists put on sometimes after surgery. Coconut oil also helps, and vitamin D supplements. READ MORE
Most cases. Antibiotics are indicated if you have fever or swelling due to the tooth infection READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Humanitarian award 2016 Colorado university
- Pre fellow of AGD, GDA, AAID, AACD.
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Colorado mission of Mercy
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, American Academy of Oral Systemic Health, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
- Wanted to be a dentist since he was 15 years old
Hobbies / Sports
- playing soccer, skiing, and traveling
Dr. Cesar Tapia-Vera, DDS's Practice location
Alpharetta, GA 30005Get Direction
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Mrs. Jill M Golsen DMD3400a Old Milton Parkway Alpharetta GA 30005
- Dr. Lewis L. Brown D.D.S.3580 Piedmont Road N.E., Tuxedo Center Atlanta Georgia 30305
- Dr. Shervin Meshkian D.D.S2484 Briarcliff Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30329
- Dr. Kay Kalantari DDS2345 4th St Tucker GA 30084
- Dr. Mike Salekian DMD3710 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta GA 30005
- Dr. Devang Vinaykant Shah DMD2133 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd Suwanee GA 30024