Dr. Cesar Tapia-Vera is a Dentist practicing in Alpharetta, GA. Dr. Tapia-Vera specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dr. Cesar also specializes on dental implants, full mouth implant restoration and highly esthetic cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Cesar is trained to carry out such treatment as professional, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Colorado university DDS 2016
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Humanitarian award 2016 Colorado university
- Pre fellow of AGD, GDA, AAID, AACD.
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Colorado mission of Mercy
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, American Academy of Oral Systemic Health, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
- Wanted to be a dentist since he was 15 years old
Hobbies / Sports
- playing soccer, skiing, and traveling
Dr. Cesar Tapia-Vera, DDS's Practice location
Alpharetta, GA 30005Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Cesar Tapia-Vera, DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Cesar Tapia-Vera, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Mrs. Jill M Golsen DMD3400a Old Milton Parkway Alpharetta GA 30005
- Dr. Lewis L. Brown D.D.S.3580 Piedmont Road N.E., Tuxedo Center Atlanta Georgia 30305
- Dr. Kay Kalantari DDS2345 4th St Tucker GA 30084
- Dr. Mike Salekian DMD3710 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta GA 30005
- Dr. Shervin Meshkian D.D.S2484 Briarcliff Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30329
- Dr. Devang Vinaykant Shah DMD2133 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd Suwanee GA 30024