Dr. Megan Taylor is a speech language pathologist practicing in SCHULENBURG, TX. Dr. Taylor specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Taylor evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Taylor helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Megan Leigh Taylor MS, SLP-INTERN's Practice location
SCHULENBURG, TX 78956Get Direction
Megan Leigh Taylor MS, SLP-INTERN's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Allison Franklin M.ED. CCC-SLP825 W FAIRWINDS ST HALLETTSVILLE TX 77964
- Lauren Zidek MA CCC-SLP205 EAST AVE STE B SCHULENBURG TX 78956
- Mr. Luis A. Cazares M.S. CCC-SLP457 N MAIN ST LA GRANGE TX 78945
- Mrs. Lindsay Sims Duty M.S., CCC-SLP205 EAST AVE STE B SCHULENBURG TX 78956
- Tonia Livingston SLP725 UPTON AVE SCHULENBURG TX 78956
- Kelsea David Johnson MS. CCC-SLP4248 KAINER RD SCHULENBURG TX 78956