Dr. Sarah Drawz is a pathologist practicing in MINNEAPOLIS, MN. Dr. Drawz is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Drawz can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Drawz may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Dr. Sarah M Drawz MD, PHD's Practice location
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55415Get Direction
Dr. Sarah M Drawz MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Dr. Sarah Henry M.D.640 JACKSON ST SAINT PAUL MN 55101
- Dr. Sunil N Patel MD2664 Patton Rd Saint Paul MN 55113
- Dr. Peter H Helseth MD345 Smith Ave N Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Abdollah Rahimi Other15600 36th Ave N Minneapolis MN 55446
- Dr. Rao Fu Watson M.D.6401 FRANCE AVE S EDINA MN 55435
- Dr. Margaret L Menezes-ruocco MD2800 10TH AVE S STE 2200 MINNEAPOLIS MN 55407