Dr. Sarah Drawz is a pathologist practicing in MINNEAPOLIS, MN. Dr. Drawz is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Drawz can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Drawz may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Dr. Sarah M Drawz MD, PHD's Practice location
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55415Get Direction
Dr. Sarah M Drawz MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Dr. Jed Gorlin MD701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Elizabeth Hall Perry MD701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415
- Jessica Susan Lelinski M.D.530 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Owen Middleton MD530 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55415
- Sophia S Smith MD701 PARK AVE # P4 MINNEAPOLIS MN 55415
- Dr. Lorren Jackson M.D.530 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55415