Dr. Kimberly Obringer is an audiologist practicing in BLOOMINGTON, IN. Dr. Obringer evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Obringer takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Kimberly S Obringer AUD's Practice location
BLOOMINGTON, IN 47403Get Direction
Kimberly S Obringer AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Workplaces Need Employees with Autism
While those with disabilities have an extremely high unemployment rate, many companies are finally beginning to hire those with autism, as their value is starting to be recognized.New programsWhile many with autism have formerly been rejected time and again in their job searches, companies like...
- Treatment Options for Bladder Cancer
Treatment Options for Bladder CancerFor a doctor to decide the best treatment for your bladder cancer, he or she has to look at the progression of the disease and what stage it's at. As stages of bladder cancer are very crucial before making treatment decisions, your doctor will perform different...
- Autism: A Life-Saving Database
One of the biggest concerns facing families of children or adults with autism or Alzheimer’s disease is how to prevent wandering. ...
- Is Ovarian Cancer Genetic?
What is Ovarian Cancer?Ovarian cancer is a very dangerous disease that occurs when malignant cells are found in the ovaries. It effects mostly women from 60-63 years old, but can happen to a woman of any age. Ovaries are a pair of organs that produce fertile hormones and eggs in women. Because...
- Childhood Head Injuries May Heal Over Time
A new study by Australian researchers shows that childhood head injuries, which affect the development of children, can improve over time. The poorest recovery was seen with severe brain injury, while children with less severe injuries did not have many serious problems later. According to the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Nathan E. Amos PH.D., CCC-A200 S Jordan Ave Bloomington IN 47405
- Lisa Goerner CCC-A200 S Jordan Ave Bloomington IN 47405
- Dr. Lindsay Mitchell fletcher AU.D., CCC-A2920 S Mcintire Dr Bloomington IN 47403
- Gretchen S Burk M.S.200 S Jordan Ave Bloomington IN 47405
- Mr. Luis Camacho M.A. F-AAA2011 N. Locust Ct. Bloomington IN 47401
- Ms. Tera Marie Quigley AU.D.200 S Jordan Ave Bloomington IN 47405