Dr. Nicole Kujawa is a Dentist practicing in MILWAUKEE, WI. Dr. Kujawa specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Nicole Marie Kujawa D.D.S.'s Practice location
MILWAUKEE, WI 53233Get Direction
Dr. Nicole Marie Kujawa D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Dr. Antonio G. Cigno DMD7940 W Layton Ave Milwaukee WI 53220
- Dr. Michael J. Hansen DDSN57W6296 Center St Cedarburg WI 53012
- Dr. Snehal D. Pingle DMD745 Gatehouse Ln Brookfield Wisconsin 53005
- Russell D. Dunkel DDS4154 S 108th St Milwaukee WI 53228
- Dr. Michael Donohoo DDS7623 W Burleigh St Milwaukee WI 53222
- Dr. Robin A. Gorman DDS6101 W Vliet St Milwaukee WI 53213