Dr. Nicole Kujawa is a Dentist practicing in MILWAUKEE, WI. Dr. Kujawa specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Nicole Marie Kujawa D.D.S.'s Practice location
MILWAUKEE, WI 53233Get Direction
Dr. Nicole Marie Kujawa D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Dr. Teodora Baylon D.D.S.1801 W Wisconsin Ave Rm 141 Milwaukee WI 53233
- Dr. Anna Natalia Przyszlak DDS1801 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53233
- Dr. Brian David Hodgson DDS1801 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53233
- Dr. Albert Gallemit Abena D.D.S.1801 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53233
- Dr. Himanshu Sharma DDS1801 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53233
- Dr. Cameron James Townsend DDS, MS1801 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53233