Dr. Nicole Marie Kujawa D.D.S.
Dentist1801 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI, 53233
Dr. Nicole Kujawa is a Dentist practicing in MILWAUKEE, WI. Dr. Kujawa specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Nicole Marie Kujawa D.D.S.'s Practice location
MILWAUKEE, WI 53233Get Direction
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Dr. Teodora Baylon D.D.S.1801 W Wisconsin Ave Rm 141 Milwaukee WI 53233
- Dr. Anna Natalia Przyszlak DDS1801 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53233
- Dr. Brian David Hodgson DDS1801 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53233
- Dr. Albert Gallemit Abena D.D.S.1801 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53233
- Dr. Cameron James Townsend DDS, MS1801 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53233
- Dr. Himanshu Sharma DDS1801 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53233