Pharmacist1310 W 22ND ST SIOUX FALLS SD, 57105
Jacob Kusmak is a top Pharmacist in SIOUX FALLS, SD. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Jacob Kusmak is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Jacob Kusmak is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Jacob Kusmak is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In SIOUX FALLS, SD, Jacob Kusmak is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
University of South Dakota 2007
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Athlete's Foot
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Member American Medical Association, South Dakota State Medical Association (State and District), American
- Marshfield Clinic
- Ministry Saint Joseph's Hospital, Marshfield
Jacob Kusmak's Practice location
SIOUX FALLS, SD 57105Get Direction
Jacob Kusmak's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kusmak
- Diabetes Patients Found to Have High Levels of Copper
Everyone knows that excessive consumption of sugars, carbs, and fatty food has a lot to do with the pathogenesis of diabetes and related complications. However, it is entirely possible that while focusing on these significant nutritional inbalances, there may be something missing something....
- What Is Osteoporosis: Get the Facts
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes the bones to become brittle resulting in greater susceptibility to falls. It occurs when the bones lose essential minerals like calcium, more rapidly than the body’s ability to replace them, leading to a significant loss of the bone thicknessOsteoporosis Can...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- Young Girl Gets ‘Game Changer’ in Fight Against Cystic Fibrosis
At just one month old, Raelyn Copeland from Slidell, Louisiana was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, a hereditary disorder characterized by the accumulation of mucus in the lungs that makes it difficult to breathe properly. Her mother, Angela Spencer, immediately began to advocate, campaign, and hold...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder wherein the immune system attacks the body’s own healthy tissues and organs. The disease leads to high levels of inflammation, which can negatively affect nearly every organ of the body such as the lungs, brain, joints, skin, heart, kidneys, as...
- Gretchen Noel Schilling PHARM.D.2701 S MINNESOTA AVE SIOUX FALLS SD 57105
- Dr. Drew Louis Klinkebiel PHARM.D.1301 S CLIFF AVE SIOUX FALLS SD 57105
- Dr. Emily Murray PHARMD1301 S CLIFF AVE STE 400 SIOUX FALLS SD 57105
- Dr. Hubert Lahr PHARMD1325 S CLIFF AVE SIOUX FALLS SD 57105
- Ms. Tammy J. Vanderwerff RPH2501 W 22ND ST SIOUX FALLS SD 57105
- Dr. Jordan Francis Baye PHARM.D.1305 W 18TH ST SIOUX FALLS SD 57105