Dr. Archana Shenoy practices Pediatric Pathology in COLUMBUS, OH. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Shenoy is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
Education and Training
Kasturba Medical College Mangalore 2012
- George Washington University Program A
Dr. Archana Shenoy M.D's Practice location
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Archana Shenoy M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Morning Diarrhea: Why Do We Have Diarrhea in the Morning?
Introduction of Morning DiarrheaOne of the ways the body tries to get rid of any unwanted waste or substance is through diarrhea. This is done by secreting extra fluid to the intestine and thus producing an unusual number of strong contractions of the intestine. This in turn leads to loose or watery...
- Understanding Racism in Nursing and Medicine
Although it is something that can seem like a thing of the past, there are still issues of racism that are very evident in the world of today. This is not just something that is being heard simply fifty or sixty years ago. This is an issue that needs addressed and is actually not a secret. This is...
- No, People with Cystic Fibrosis Are Not Contagious
It takes so much time and energy for someone with cystic fibrosis to just get through daily meds, treatments, and increased caloric intake.And, on deciding whether to do daily exercise or skip it (for one more day).You’re supposed to go out for a family gathering, but you’re so exhausted you may...
- Young Ballerina with Muscular Dystrophy Has Her Dream Come True
Dreams do come true, which has been the case for Jessica Kennedy. When she was just 18 months old, Jessica was diagnosed with muscular dystrophy. Now seven, she is bound to a wheelchair with limited mobility, but this little girl is still full of dreams.One of them is to become a ballerina and be...
- Infectious Disease Experts Tell Us What to Expect From the Coronavirus
The deadly coronavirus that began as a handful of infections in China and exponentially multiplied around the globe has become one of the largest news stories of the decade.With almost 100,000 cases of COVID-19 confirmed and over 3,000 deaths, the world is struggling on how to contain the virus and...
- Recurrent Herpes Simplex Labialis
What is it?Recurrent herpes simplex labialis is a mouth infection that is caused by the herpes simplex virus. It is a contagious and common infection that can easily be passed on. Also known as oral herpes, recurrent herpes simplex labialis causes sores and blisters on the lips, tongue, mouth, and...
- Dr. Daniel Boue' M.D.700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Samir Kahwash M.D.700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Kathleen Nicol M.D.700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Christopher Pierson MD PHD700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Joan Durbin M.D.700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Peter B Baker M.D.700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205