Dr. Jennifer Cooper is a pediatrician practicing in AURORA, CO. Dr. Cooper is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Cooper diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Cooper can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Jennifer Claire Cooper M.D.'s Practice location
AURORA, CO 80045Get Direction
Aurora, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Claire Cooper M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Newborn Fever: What to Do?
What is a newborn fever?According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the normal body temperature of a healthy infant is between 97-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 36-38 degrees Celsius. You’ll know that your baby has a fever if his or her body temperature rises above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- Dr. Deborah Keirstead Bublitz MD206 W. County Line Road Littleton Colorado 80129
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Spoerke MD9141 Grant Street Thornton Colorado 80229
- Dr. Ovidio B. Bermudez MD7351 East Lowry Blvd. Denver Colorado 80230
- Dr. Margarita Guarin M.D.4545 East 9th Avenue Denver Colorado 80220
- Dr. Elizabeth O Solan MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Darren S Zimbelman MD8383 W Alameda Ave Denver CO 80226