Dr. Jennifer Cooper is a pediatrician practicing in AURORA, CO. Dr. Cooper is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Cooper diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Cooper can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Jennifer Claire Cooper M.D.'s Practice location
AURORA, CO 80045Get Direction
Aurora, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Claire Cooper M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Measles?
Measles, or rubeola, is a viral infection that mostly affects children, but can be seen at any age. This contagious infection is characterized by rashes that spread all over the body. Measles are now able to be contained via vaccination. The disease can be fatal for small children under the age of...
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Dr. Elizabeth O Solan MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Melisha G Hanna MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Maureen Cunningham MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Andrew Boies MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Julie Noffsinger MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Rachel Konda-sundheim MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045