Mohammed eyad Yaseen alsabbagh M.D.
Hepatologist | Hepatology3660 VISTA AVE STE 302 SAINT LOUIS MO, 63110
Dr. Mohammed eyad Yaseen alsabbagh is a hepatologist practicing in SAINT LOUIS, MO. Dr. Yaseen alsabbagh specializes in the study of body parts such as the liver, the biliary tree, the gallbladder and the pancreas. Hepatologists manage disorders in these areas and are specifically known for treating viral hepatitis. Patients who have received liver transplants also follow up with hepatologists after their procedure.
Mohammed eyad Yaseen alsabbagh M.D.'s Practice location
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63110Get Direction
Philadelphia, PA 19140Get Direction
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Liver Cancer?
Liver cancer is a condition that is characterized by the abnormal or cancerous growth of liver cells. Liver cells are also called as hepatocytes. Hence, liver cancer can also be called as hepatocellular cancer. Although other cell types can become cancerous, the most common cause of liver cancer is...
- Is Cirrhosis of the Liver a form of Cancer?
The liver is a vital and also, the largest organ in the human body. Its large size is a clear indication of the many roles it plays in the human body.Some of its functions include:...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Liver Cancer?
A liver cancer risk factor is something that increases your chances of getting liver cancer. Different types of cancer have different risk factors. Some risk factors can be controlled such as smoking. On the other hand, age and family history cannot be changed, which means that some risk factors...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Liver Cirrhosis?
Cirrhosis is attributed to an abnormal condition which causes a scarring of the liver that damages the functioning of the liver considerably. There are a number of factors that can result in the cirrhosis of the liver such as consuming excessive alcohol, viral hepatitis, other liver disease and so...
- How Alcohol Abuse Can Influence Liver Cancer
Alcohol, what really is alcohol? From the scientific point of view, it is an organic compound. In this case, we look at it as a beverage made through the process of sugar fermentation. Alcohol can be highly intoxicating. Alcohol abuse entails the recurrent and harmful usage of alcohol.Alcohol abuse...
- Is Hepatitis B Contagious?
The hepatitis virus is one of the liver’s greatest enemies. It causes infections that can severely malfunction the liver, resulting in various conditions like scarring of the liver, liver failure, or even liver cancer. The hepatitis viruses have three types, namely, A, B, and C. While all three...
- Dr. Omer Junaidi M.D.3660 Vista Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Sudhanshu Gogia MD3660 Vista Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Radhika Kumari M.D.3660 Vista Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Chanda Kendra Ho MD4950 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Mauricio Garcia saenz de sicilia M.D.1 BARNES JEWISH HOSPITAL PLZ SAINT LOUIS MO 63110
- Dr. Alexander Weymann MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110