Chun Taylor is a counselor in ELLICOTT CITY, MD. Chun evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
Chun Shin Taylor LCPC's Practice location
ELLICOTT CITY, MD 21042Get Direction
Columbia, MD 21045Get Direction
Chun Shin Taylor LCPC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- Anemia: Get the Facts
Our body has three types of blood cells: white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. White blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes are the type of cells that fights off infections in our body. The platelets work by helping our blood clot, and the red blood cells (RBCs) are the ones responsible for...
- What Causes Pneumonia?
Pneumonia is a lung infection that is caused by bacteria, viruses, or parasites. Moreover, pneumonia can develop in just one lobe of the right or left lung, the entire lung, or both of the lungs simultaneously. The primary characteristic of this lung disease is the inflammation of the air sacs or...
- Simple Diet Changes Can Treat Hypertension
Simple Diet Changes Can Treat HypertensionMost people would like to avoid the use of medications for their health issues whenever possible. Dietary approaches to stop hypertension such as the DASH diet were developed for this particular reason. Not only does it provide a healthy way in which to...
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Monique V. Bell LGPC9055 CHEVROLET DR ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Remy Brooke Chappell MA, LCPC4213 PULITZER CIR ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Judy Ellen Gordon L.M.H.C.5006 DORSEY HALL DR ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Kimberly S Flyr M.ED, LCPC5026 DORSEY HALL DR STE 205 ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Julie Nottingham3872 FOLLY QUARTER RD ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Tristie L Tappin MA, LCPC3355 Saint Johns Ln Ellicott City MD 21042